Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I would like to share with viewers about my pledge to mother earth. Although Earth's Day has past, we should not stop saving our environment. My pledges towards mother earth is to minimise activities which could cause harm towards our precious environment. The most important steps to save mother earth is to recycle recyclable items such as old newspapers, empty aluminium cans, or empty plastic bottles. I would also use electricity and water wisely at home. On the other hand, I too, could help my parents save on electricity and water bills. Feeling hot? Why not we use fans instead of air-conditioners? This will reduce the amount of chlorofluorocarbon released to the atmosphere that will eventually cause global warming. These are my pledges towards our beloved mother earth. Act before it is too late and save regrets later. Together, we alter our ego and together, we save our mother earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment