Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I would like to share my experience creating my first blog with you all out there. During my English class we went to the computer laboratory to create our individual blogs. We waited for quite sometimes before a lab assistant came to open the computer laboratory. Initially, I was very excited about creating my own blog as it was my first time. I followed Madame Flowrese, our English teacher's instructions. Later I began to feel disappointed and impatient as the Internet was so slow that I kept on refreshing the registration page. It was fast when it came to filling in the particulars. However, after clicking the 'continue' button, things seemed to drag. I grew more and more impatient waiting for the next page. Beside, our class grew noisier and noisier each moment until I felt quite panicky. I decided to try the other computers and luckily, two of my classmates had finished creating their accounts. I felt relieved and happy after succesfully creating my own account in blogspot.com. I shall be updating my blog whenever I am free so that it will not be boring and out-dated. Do excuse me for any grammatical error. I hope viewers would enjoy my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment